Published 1 X per year, Claims Canada publishes the ‘NATIONAL CLAIMS MANUAL’ – reaching the entire circulation of Claims Canada magazine.
This comprehensive annual, coil-bound directory provides Canada’s Insurance Claims market with a vital claims information resource that is referenced on an ongoing basis by the readership of Claims Canada.
Strategic information sections within the NATIONAL CLAIMS MANUAL provide advertisers with a choice of highly referenced advertising location options – ensuring exposure for your advertisement within an editorial/information environment that is specific to your area of business.
The National Claims Manual is a valuable resource publication for claims management professionals across the country.
- Provincial Legal Limitation Periods
- Insurance Institutes, Councils and Superintendents
- Provincial Educational and Licensing Requirements
- ADR – Provincial Institutes, Practices and Requirements
- Provincial and Regional Calendar of Events
- Provincial and International Member Firms & Branches
- Forensic Engineering: Accident Reconstruction
- Arbitration and Mediation
- Risk Management
- Property Insurance
- Auto Insurance
- Bodily Injury
- Environmental Risk Management
- Environmental Loss Assessment
- Ergonomic Assessment
- Accident Benefit Claims
- Equipment Replacement Losses